Pages

Sunday 27 July 2014

Interview Wear!

Hello!! So I recently went for an interview and I wanted to share with you two outfits I put together. I wanted a smart but trendy look so I raided my wardrobe (and went Next sale shopping!) to put together these looks.


Outfit 1

Black diamond embroidered skirt -  Next  £14 (half price)
Pale pink top -  ASOS - £22 (old but managed to find the link here )

I thought this outfit captured the smart but trendy look.
The top has frills on the sleeve and neckline which added some fun to the outfit.

The skirt has little diamond embroidery (2nd pic on right) which I thought added an extra element to what would have been a fairly plain skirt. The material is polyester and overall it's really comfortable to wear which was great for my long train journey to my interview!


Outfit 2

Grey dress with purple strips - Next - £20 (half price)

I don't think you can really go wrong with a grey dress for smart wear. The length is interview appropriate and it has this faint purple stripe design (see below) which I think transforms this standard grey dress to being quite stylish! Teamed with a blazer and this smart look would be completed.

Unfortunately, the material ( polyester and viscose) creases quite easily so I didn't think it would be good for my long train journey which is why I choose outfit 1!


Thanks for reading. Comment below on what you would wear for an interview/day in the office?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments! If you leave your links I will definitely check them out. I don't follow for a follow.