Pages

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Benefit World Famous Neutrals 'Easiest Nudes Ever' Kit

This is a product I bought a few months ago when ASOS were doing a 20% off special code. They normally retail for £23.50 so I got it for £18.80 plus free delivery. Some fairly good bargains to be had on ASOS for makeup!

Now, I bought this because it's a bit of a beginners guide to using neutral eyeshadows. The box comes with little 'how to' instructions for two different looks. From the below pic you can see they also include pictures so it's quite easy to follow.



It comes with six eye shadows with the most creative names that will certainly make you smile!





The cream shadows are in the shades:

R.S.V.P - A very light shimmery pink
No Pressure - Kind of a fawn colour

The powder shadows are in the shades:

Call My Bluff - A creamy beige
Thanks A Latte - A metallic brown
Pinky Swear - A very light baby pink
Quick Look Busy  - A very dark brown

As you can see from the swatches they are all very pigmented.

I should also add the cream shadows do come in a smaller tub that the ones you can buy seperately (their roughly the same size as a 2p coin and 3.2g in weight). Overall, I would say the cream shadows are very long lasting but after 7 hours the powder ones seem to fade away. 


I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to creating these defined smokey looks but here is my attempt at what the kit describes as the 'playtime' look.









Thanks for reading!! Let me know if you have have tried any of the World Famous Neutrals kits and what are your thoughts on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments! If you leave your links I will definitely check them out. I don't follow for a follow.