Pages

Sunday 22 June 2014

Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo


Hello Lovely Readers!

So I recently purchased the Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo in 'On and on Bronze'. I've heard rave reviews on this so when visiting my local Tesco's I wasn't surprised to see it was the last one they had in stock! I think it has a reasonable price of £4.98 as I know MAC and Benefit sell similar cream eye shadows for around the £15 mark.

Once applied it dries very quick. I would say in around 2 - 3 minutes actually! And once dry - it doesn't budge either so there isn't much chance of smudging during the day.

I sweeped it across my lids so you can see what it looks like on, but every time I took a pic it just came out looking silvery!

To be honest it can look abit silvery due to the shimmer metalic effect. I'm in two minds about the colour. In one light I find it looks a tad bit like a taupe colour and in others I can see a light bronze.
 
Bronze?                  Taupe?

Overall I kept it on for a good 6 hours (no primer underneath or powder on top) and it really did stay on although there was slight creasing. In fact, I even had a shower and it still managed to stay on, so makeup wipes are a must with this!

Have you tried the Maybelline Colour Tattoo's? Which colours are your favourites?                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments! If you leave your links I will definitely check them out. I don't follow for a follow.