Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

Kiko vs Collection Eyeliner!

Hello lovely readers!

So, eyeliner is one of those everyday cosmetics to help make your eyes have that extra oomph! I love using felt pen liners rather then gel or liquid as I find it gives me more control and still adds the same definition. For this review I have decided to use two purse friendly felt tip eyeliners. The Kiko Ultimate Pen Long Wear Eyeliner which retails around £6.90 and the Collection Extreme 24 hour Felt Tip Liner which normally retails around £2.99


9 am - I put my usual eyeliner on in the morning before heading off to work. I haven't worn any eye shadows or eye primers so that I am purely looking at the lasting power of the two products. The right hand side is the Kiko liner and the left is Collection.



About 7.30pm -  Bearing in my mind I have quite greasy lids (apologies for the scary pic!), by the end of the day I was surprised to see that the more expensive Kiko eyeliner kind of shrivelled up whereas my cheaper collection eyeliner seemed to remain largely in place. The smudging from the Kiko one is probably due to my greasy lids more than the liner but overall the Collection one seems to have a better lasting power!



What are your  favourite eyeliners?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments! If you leave your links I will definitely check them out. I don't follow for a follow.