Pages

Sunday 10 August 2014

Got wrinkles?

Hello!! Today I will be looking at the Olay Anti Wrinkle Instant Hydration Day Cream which I got half price at Superdrugs for £4.99! Now, I'm 23 so I may a bit younger than this products target audience but lately I have noticed some permanent lines appearing on forehead so I wanted to see if this cream actually works!

Straight off this is a very light weight formula with a thin consistency which makes it perfect for day time although I also use it as a night cream. It doesn't make your skin greasy and the smell is quite pleasant (fresh and cucumbery). I find it does hydrate my skin really well and I've taken to using this as a primer in the mornings before applying make up. This little jar also lasts fairly long. I've been using it twice daily for a month and I still have 1/4 of the jar left!

Results
I started using this product just over a month ago (which is when the before pic was taken). These are the results!!



Sadly, no miracles! The frown line does a lot look fainter but as you can see it hasn't completely disappeared. I was pretty skeptical when I first tried this but I'm impressed it has made a difference. I don't think I would purchase it at full price for £9.99 but for now I will be sticking with it!

Thanks for reading! What anti wrinkle creams do you recommend? Any miracle wonders?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments! If you leave your links I will definitely check them out. I don't follow for a follow.